This special edition design for Craft Beer Girls was available for a limited release. Fulfillment of orders may take 4-5 weeks from first date of launch. Pre-order runs through Monday, October 19 at 9 p.m. EST (6 p.m. Pacific Time). All blank apparel items will be ordered beginning Tuesday, October 20, printed in our studio and shipped beginning the Week of Wednesday, October 28 as quickly as possible, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
No orders will be taken after closing time.
**PLEASE NOTE: any other Craft Beer Girls or BrewerShirts products purchased at the time of your order will be held for shipment until your pre-ordered item ships.**
Made with ultra soft cotton/polyester blend fleece, this unisex midweight pigment dyed crew looks and feels like your favorite old sweatshirt from years ago. The vintage look of the shirt provides the perfect background for our distressed print of the Craft Beer Girl logo.
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- ring spun cotton
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at neck, cuffs and waistband
- standard fit
From the manufacturer...
- The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
Size and Fit
|Chest Width||19||20||22||23 1/2||25 1/2||27||28|
|Sleeve Length||33 1/2||34 1/2||35 1/2||36 1/2||37 1/2||38 1/2||39 1/2|
Measurements are in U.S. inches.
- Chest width - Measure straight across the front from 1" below armhole to the opposite armhole.
- Body length - Measure from highest seam point on the shoulder straight down to the bottom of the waist.
- Sleeve length - Measure from center back of neck to shoulder, and down to cuff edge.