Humulus Lupulus is the Latin name for hops, the flowering plant which gives beer it's bitterness and unique flavors. Of course any good brewer, brewmaster, or beer geek already knows this.
Printed in environmentally friendly water-based ink on a lightweight RedKap SP24 short sleeve men's industrial work shirt.
- 4.25 oz, 65% polyester/35% cotton permanent press poplin
- Six buttons plus gripper snap at neck
- Two button-thru, hex-style pockets with angled bartacks
- Bartacked pencil stall on left pocket
- Industrial laundry friendly
- Fade resistant
- Wrinkle resistant fabric requires minimal ironing
- Touchtex™ technology provides enhanced soil release, color retention and a wickable finish
- Sizes: S - 5X
|Chest Width||34 1/2-38||38 1/2-42||42 1/2-46||46 1/2-50||50 1/2-53||53 1/2-56||56 1/2-59||59 1/2-62|
|Neck Opening||13 5/8-14 1/2||14 5/8-15 1/2||15 5/8-16 1/2||16 5/8-17 1/2||17 5/8-18 1/2||18 5/8-19 1/2||19 5/8-20 1/2||20 5/8-21 1/2|